NB Great Nine ZTF is a no bromate, zero trans fat, rich, semi-plastic, no-time base used to produce fresh baked or frozen Italian and French breads, as well as Kaiser and hard rolls.
- Maintains exceptional tolerance in fresh and frozen goods.
- Quality and uniformity are constantly maintained with no fermentation variations.
- Extends freshness and greatly reduces staling.
- Produces dependable freezer assured products.
- By following our fact sheet recipe, end products will contain zero grams trans fat per serving.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides and 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Potassium Iodate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Enzymes (Contains Wheat)
French & Italian Bread and Rolls
|NB Great Nine ZTF||9.00|
|Yeast, Compressed (Variable)*||3.00|
Mix low speed (1st speed) 2 minutes. Mix high speed (2nd speed) 10-12 minutes or until fully developed. Dough Temp: 75-79°F Floor Time: 0-10 minutes