A versatile base for a variety of PHO-free regular and low-fat cakes and muffins with zero trans fats. Formulated to suspend up to 20% of batter weight in fruit, nuts, chips or condiments.
- Makes a full variety of yogurt cakes by adding any fruits up to 20% of batter weight
- Formulated to suspend a variety of fruits, nuts, chips and condiments
- Shelf life of 8-10 days in finished product
- By following our recipes, the end products will contain zero grams trans fat per serving
- For zero grams trans fat compliance in Canada, reverse the oil/water levels
- Does not contain Partially Hydrogenated Oils (PHOs)
Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Yogurt Powder (Non-Fat Milk Solids, Lactic Acid, Cultures, Natural and Artificial Flavor) and 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Whey (Milk), Soy Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (SSL), Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Buttermilk Powder, Artificial and Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Stabilizer Blend (Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Gum Arabic, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Yellow Corn Flour, Colors (Turmeric, Paprika), Mono- and Diglycerides.
|Yogurt Cake Base 2.0||25.00|
|Mix Yogurt Cake 2.0 and eggs for minute on low speed. Continue mixing for 3 minutes on medium speed.|
|Gradually add vegetable oil and water while mixing for 1 minute on low speed. Scrape bowl and continue mixing 3 minutes on low speed.|