Pan D’Huevo 2.0 is a top quality base used for a variety of Mexican and Hispanic rich sweet bread products. This base can also be used to make delicious coffee cakes, Danish and sweet doughs. Other uses for this product include Panettone and Portuguese sweet bread.
- Formulated for easy handling
- Enhances uniformity of finished product
- By following our recipe, end products will contain zero grams trans fat per serving
- Does not contain soy flour
- Does not contain Partially Hydrogenated Oils (PHOs)
Sugar, Soybean Oil, Dextrose, Mono- and Diglycerides, Salt, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs and 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Yellow Corn Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Annatto and Turmeric (Color), TBHQ (Antioxidant).
|17 Lbs||Patent Flour||100.00|
|5 Lbs 2 oz||Pan D’Huevo||30.00|
|6 Lbs||Water (Variable)||36.00|
|2 Lbs 6 oz||Whole Eggs||14.00|
|1 Lbs 6 oz||Yeast, Compressed (Variable)*||3.00|
|31 Lbs 14 oz
Mix on vertical mixer on medium speed for 15-20 minutes or until fully developed
Dough Temp: 80-82°F
Fermentation Time: 30-45 minutes